2011年6月11日

Miss dior chérie

Drawn on 11st June

Well I guess on one can resist the charm of Natalie Portman,
so pretty yet intelligent, so successful yet humble.
The new campaign she did for Miss Dior Chérie was just simply
irresistible, even girls would fall for her beauty.
So here, I drawn her with very little decorations,
 Instead of my usual practice of using flowers to set off the character,
I went back to simplicity to echo her innocent glaze.
She is a flower in full bloom already.
Agree?

2 則留言:

  1. Hi haven't see you a long time!
    You must be very hardword!

    What a pretty girl just like you!

    I agree the simple style is very suitable to her!

    Also, you can give here a white rose as her hair decoration to make her more charm and seem to be much pure and smell to be much nature!

    回覆刪除