2012年10月29日

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon by Nina Ricci



Drawn on 29th Oct 2012

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon.

A very beautifully presented Eau de Parfum.

Today I won't be talking a lot about the scent.

Sure it smell nice and sweet,

with Toffee apple, vanilla infusions and peony petals,

so sensual and seducing.

But,

today i am gonna focus on :

How does it feel like to be torn apart?

Like my blood vessels being torn and they are all bleeding.

That's what heart broken feels like.

What if...

you believed in all those beautifully presented lies?

and they are the cover of all those ugly moves,

horrid conversations and wicked relationships.



Keep pulling pulling...

I am broken.

You happy now?

You both happy now?



But I am going to survive in this bloody shower.

Because I live with my pure heart,

while evil stays in those parties.

Thank God for the qualities I have.

Pureness is always in me.

At least, I am true to myself.


Tell me how to fix a broken heart?

when the one you trust the most are lying all the time?



Thanks for the lesson.


1 則留言:

  1. I try not to tell any lies. (Maybe sometimes tell part of the truth)
    Not your heart should be broken.
    No need. 為這樣的人,不值得。他只能是妳生命中的過客。
    I love you.

    回覆刪除