2011年3月28日

Spotted! Stand Still!



Drawn on Mar 27, 2011

I got invited to be the illustrator at the newly launched blogazine FabSpy,
and will draw constantly there, please feel free to browse it from time to time : )
I recently love the neat girl hair style so much,
like the old Hollywood hair,
pretty and polished.
Iconic Girl for this neat waves is Victoria Lake,
Very seductive right?

Paired with cherry red lips and...
Mulberry bag!
And I always think balloons are for happy moments,
a bunch of them means a bunch of happiness,
so,
congratulations to FabSpy!
I will keep an eye on you!

5 則留言:

  1. First, I have to said congratulations to you!

    Your artwork will have more and more people to concern.

    The style give us a ronmantic feeling.People always said that beautiful girls have various
    style.And I think this style suits you!

    Haha! May you show us the lovely lady style??

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you :)
    what do you mean by me showing them..?
    you mean as in itreally me wearing them and take snaps?

    回覆刪除
  3. I think you are suitable for this style!

    You can handle it !

    We love your artwork, so colourful and woderful!

    回覆刪除
  4. congratulations! love your art work! add oil!!!

    回覆刪除