2011年3月1日

Spread your wings and....fly




Drawn on March 1, 2011

Didn't update for a long time...as I was busy doing school projects..
drawing numerous illustrations..
but there's nothing like here , where I can draw whatever I want
having whatever themes and inspirations I like...

Based on the editorial of Feb Issue, Italian vogue,
model wearing Valentino dress..
I like the way she wears the mask that cover the whole sight...
like blinding yourself..just go for your dreams...
The feathers do not flourishes like wings of a mature bird...
likewise...the most precious stones need polished to be shine..
I am doing it every single day,
polishing myself...
when the day comes..
 I can spread my wings and fly up high.

4 則留言:

  1. Nice dresses!
    Your are so hardworking!
    Don't worry for the projects, just do what you like.
    Express your mind and your heart,that's design!
    Wish to see your furher design and you will be the great designer!

    回覆刪除
  2. like every meaningful elements to compose this nice artwork, thanks for share. I'm dreaming my dream. :p

    回覆刪除