2012年4月3日

Inhaling Rose





Drawn on 3rd April, 2012

Featuring Sweet Iris van Berne on Nylon Magazine, March 2012.
Her sweet plum lips pairs with orange eye shadows were so inspiring.

Using color pencil brush and water color brushes, 
( which are included in WACOM Intuos 5 pack)
I drawn this illustration with mix media approach.

It had always been kind of difficult for me to handle watercolor,
but doing it on computer is totally different,
I overcomed the uncontrollable factors 
( well , it's because that everything is under control!)
Most of the time I found those exciting splash of color fascinating on real paper,
however, not that everyone had that talent to communicate with watery media...
i.e. ME.
That is why, I still prefer to control them perfectly over my computer drawing tablet.


The air is so humid.
Spring is too short.


Blooming like flowers.
Inhaling fragrance.


4 則留言:

  1. great work! realistic indeed.
    I was wondering how much time for you to complete this work?

    回覆刪除
  2. What tools did u use?

    回覆刪除
  3. You can be a great painter. Dont you think so😊😉

    回覆刪除