2012年4月10日

The Red Sole



Drawn on 10th April, 2012


I passed by a pastel drawing artwork one day,
and I love the rough texture so so much.
With my digital drawing tablet,
drawings using different media can be easily done without purchasing new tools.

My drawing had always been so delicate and fine,
and I found that it is not always about the fine lines that brings the message and mood 
of elegance, it is the ability to observe the object itself , that shows elegance.

So here, my personal obsession of red mary-janes,
BANA PATENT 140 by Christian Louboutine, 
was drawn with photoshop dry media brushes,
that resembles soft pastel texture, on colored background,
which is a usual practice for pastel drawings.

Red is always seductive and glamour to me,
and red heels, making the skin tone looks fairer,
had always been my choice to enhance sexual appeal.

Such a perfect pair of heels.


1 則留言: