2011年2月17日

Mirror Mirror On the Wall

Drawn on Feb 17, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Famous Quote from the Fairy Tale Snow White, well,
I wasn't really asking that question but recently I had been looking into the mirror
for uncountable times. Due to the fact that I got some kind of Allergy on my face..haha..
It's getting better and better anyway~
Featuring Lisa Cant, again,  in this illustration.
I came across an old magazine page that inspired
me to draw this this morning, as early as six o'clock.
It's the antibiotics or what..I just can't sleep well..feeling thirsty all the time....
ah...like being poisoned or something..
all those things combined made me the witch and snow white at the same time.

okey dokey! Have to get dressed for school now.

Until next time : )

3 則留言: