2012年8月8日

Chanel No.5


Drawn on 8 Aug 2012

I am planning to draw a series of perfume,

Starting from Chanel No. 5.

The very first perfume by our honored Ms. Gabrielle Chanel,

after 91 years, 

it still is the best selling perfume in the world.

Having Lily of the valley , rose , heart of jasmine, vanilla .etc as the notes,

the scent is irresistible.

But I am not indulging myself in this scent,

as it's the scent of my mother in my memory.

So I always admire the fragrance of it,

it represents classic, feminine and sexiness, 

well I guess I am still at the stage of young lady, so~

But one day,

I will find myself in this scent.


The color looks exactly like honey to me,

so, in my imagination.....it is how it looks like~

Irresistible.

And......it's very funny that my friend thought it's a photograph,

so I am gonna show you guys how I make it look realistic :


See~

So So So interesting is it~?





3 則留言: