2012年8月9日

Dior Hypnotic Poison


Drawn on 9 Aug 2012

Another perfume from my childhood memory,

it is Hypnotic Poison from Dior.

It smells like Vanilla with a tint of seducing musk.

The shape looks exactly like an apple to me,

Poisonous one, like the one in Snow White.

Perfume is something very personal, 

the chemicals works differently on everyone, 

so even if we use the same scent, it induces distinct odor.

The name, Hypnotic, sounds a bit dangerous,

but to me, it seems to be dreamy and magical.

Hypnotic Poison,

like Snow White's beauty, hypnotically make everyone fall in love with her,

how lovely it would be, to have a skin as snow,

lips as rose,

and hair as ebony.

Black White And Red, classic tasteful color combination.

Sometimes I do think we human beings have different tones like a color story,

I will talk into it in details later : )

I do find when the color combination on us are harmonically pulled together,

we instantly looks amazingly attractive.



2 則留言:

  1. When I look at your illustrations, I can no longer tell the difference between drawings and reality..

    回覆刪除
  2. i love dior poison and addiction. true beauty is poisonous and addictive.

    回覆刪除