2012年8月10日

Paul Smith Rose


Drawn on 10 Aug 2012

According to the official note,

''the living flower is isolated in a glass bell and equipment ‘inhales’ the scent.''

No wonder why the scent is so refreshing.

It's the one and only Eau de Parfum I never get bored of,

the scent is truly like me.

Fresh with a tint of sweetness.


Here, I drawn English roses, with magnolia and violet,

which are also the flower notes of the perfume.

I imagine it as a vase, containing all those lovely living flowers,

inhales and breathes.

The inspiration of this fragrance is that, Ms.Smith cultivated the rose for Sir Paul Smith

as his birthday gift,

a truly romantic start.



1 則留言:

  1. I seldom receive birthday gift as I don't want to celebrate my birthday. Not because I hate my life, just because I don't think birthday is important.

    回覆刪除