2011年2月2日

Chanel Rouge Coco



I watched this video yesterday, it's so amazing~
and I got inspired to draw this today....


Drawn on Feb 2nd, 2011

The concept is that wearing Rouge Coco made you so hot , so hot...it melts : )
It's so much fun to draw the texture of lipsticks~
And I always think for a girl.....whether you use it or not...
it's always necessary to put a lipstick in your purse..
Applying lipstick is an act that made me feel more confidence and more like a girl..
That's why I think being a girl is the most wonderful thing in the world...
and being a men that brings a girl happiness is even more wonderful,
Love Love Love, that's why Love is so beautiful~

There is even an effect called the Lipstick Effect,
which is during economic crisis , people are more willing to buy expensive lipsticks ; )
very funny~
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone~~

1 則留言: