2011年2月12日

Valentine's day special : Jill Stuart Valentine Nail Lacquer

Drawn on Feb 12, 2011


Okay, I admit it, I am a BIG FAN of Jill Stuart, for daily wear, and make up as well.
But for design skills and manipulations of fabrics I have got other favorite designers,
Which I would like to talk about later on.
Anyway, Jill Stuart Beauty got a Valentine’s Day special gift packages,
Those Petit Nail Lacquers are Very Cute, Very adorable isn't it?

Today I feel much better although the problem is still here,
I am going to recover very soon I believe~
I will draw one more illustration for Valentine's day...chocolate this time,
Why am I so enthusiastic about Valentine's day?
It's all about the colour combination,
we seldom use a lot of reddish tone together normally,
but in valentine's day,
we can match pink with red and lavender,
surrounded everyone in the mood of love.....
pinky pinky : )

 
Happy Valentine's Day!

4 則留言: