2011年1月13日

Chloé Chloe

Drawn on Jan 13, 2011

There is always a secret voice in my head saying that my name should be Chloé instead of Lilian.
Due to the fact that my chinese name, Kwok-Yee, had similar pronounciation with Chloé.
And I always found this name seducing, but then Lilian had been my given name,
I guess I shouldn't fight my fate.

As seducing as her name, Chloé Fragrance is one of my favourites.
But it's not a scent for me,
because of the woody smell of amber and cedarwood,
my personality do not carry much of those strength, yet.
According to the perfume bottle designer,
the bottle is inspired by the delicate pleats on a Chloé blouse,
with a loosely tied bow, How lovely.

Another fact that made this name even more seducing, is the film by Atom Egoyan , Chloe(2009),
again, one of my favourites.

Amanda Seyfried looked extremely gorgeous in her blonde hair,
green eyes, coral lips, short neat red nails.
Pink is always adorable and sweet, but coral in a peachy tone,
is alluring as well as elegant. This, I must say, is a very delicate detail of this movie
to bring out the core message.

4 則留言:

  1. Somehow bumped into your page through a mutual friend and was led to this site.

    Though I don't know much about fashion, I enjoy your drawings and writings.

    Please keep up your passion and good works.

    P.S. I like the movie Chloe too, particularly the soundtracks and the atmosphere. I also found the actings attractive, though the ending was a bit disappointing.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank You so much Myth:)
    I will keep it up and I'm glad that you
    like my drawings.
    Please come back from time to time I 'm sure that you will find me improving everytime :)

    回覆刪除
  3. popo : I love your blog too~muah~

    回覆刪除