2011年1月19日

(Small Part of ) My secret little drawing

Drawn on Jan 18-19 2011

I've been working on this drawing these two days, spending over 30 hours on it,
will let you guys take a glimpse of  a small part first : )
It is the my best piece of work so far...
I am so excited about it~Something very exciting is going to happen
on this piece of illustration..bless me~

The Whole picture would be like a flower fiary falling apart beautifully,
something I've been going though recently.
Well, luckily drawing is something that can calm me down,
that is why, most of the time my emtions are under control.

I will keep my finger crossed : )

4 則留言:

  1. I would like to ask how to make those beautiful pics? what tools you are using? =)
    Just want to try too~

    回覆刪除
  2. see~~ thanks so much~~ let me try try too~~ Btw, your drawings are really awesome~ ^^

    回覆刪除