2011年1月5日

Scent

Drawn on January 4, 2011

I did mentioned that I recently changed my perfume did I?
Although it is not preferable that we change our scent frequently, anyway,
it's a gift from my mentor and coincidently it is very suitable for me.
It's Night Jewel by JILLSTUART.
Scent is something very personal, some prefer oriental, while some favour aromas of fruits.
I personally like floral bouquet with a touch of fruity aromas and vanilla, which add
sweetness to elegant bouquet.

The slogan of this perfume is ' Enjoy a dazzling aura, just like Cinderella',
well....can it be more suitable? Due to the fact that I always have to reach home
by 'Cinderella Time', which is mid-night. So Ironic.

2 則留言:

  1. 你係唔係每一副創作都係有佢既STORY家?!^^

    回覆刪除
  2. mostly :)
    my inspirations comes from daily life
    and the things I encountered~
    it give a deeper meaning to an illustraion~

    回覆刪除